A Stretch Mobility Coach is a rehab professional that chooses to step beyond traditional PT, ATC, and reactive care services to proactive client care, working to improve patients’ pain or tightness long-term.
A Stretch Mobility Coach is a health and wellness focused rehab professional with an active license as a PT, PTA, OTA or ATC. They have taken The Stretch Mobility Coach certification with TSM, passed a TSM Skills Check-off Seminar, and received the Certified Stretch Mobility Coach Pin on their website.
The Stretch Mobility Coach Program is like no other program available to rehab professionals. A Certified Stretch Mobility Coach’s care is focused on helping clients avoid medications, injections and surgery for LIFE.
A Stretch Mobility Coach™ is committed to long-term, proactive care, helping clients avoid medications, injections and surgery for LIFE. With a Stretch Mobility Coach, you will experience healing from pain or tightness that prohibits you from doing the things that you want to do, such as:
- Low back pain and sciatica
- Low back tightness and stiffness
- Hip pain and tightness
- Knee pain
- Foot and ankle pain and tightness
- Neck pain, tightness and stiffness
- Shoulder pain, tightness and stiffness
- Upper back pain and tightness
- Elbow pain
- Wrist and hand pain or tightness
- Muscle pain and tightness in children and teens
- Pre- and post-pregnancy pain and tightness
- Fitness Over 40
- Functional Strength Programs that rebuild the musculoskeletal system
- Senior Strength, Flexibility and Mobility Programs
- Safe Stretch and Mobility Programs
A Stretch Mobility Coach assists patients of all ages, alleviating pain and tightness incurred during or after a sport or workout, stretching it away and getting to the root cause of discomfort and irritation.
“Pain and tightness is simply a signal that your body is sending, letting you know there is a problem with your musculoskeletal system.”
– Kim Nartker, Founder of The Stretch Mobility Coach™
A SMC helps anyone experiencing pain or tightness at any age and with any diagnosis:
Office workers, runners, walkers, tri athletes, crossfit members, golfers, yoga enthusiasts, tennis players, volleyball players, dancers, gymnasts, wrestlers, swimmers, baseball players. Basically, if you are not meeting your goals due to mobility, flexibility or pain, a SMC can help you.
How a Stretch Mobility Coach™ is different from PT, Chiropractic, and ATC services.
How is a SMC different from traditional PT and AT care?
- PT, OT and AT care are reactive care models that only focus on pain relief and pre- and post-surgery rehabilitation. The results of this care is short-term, causing a patient to repeatedly return for care, year after year. This endless cycle of repeat pain and injury causes frustration, often misleading clients directly to surgery as a last ditch effort.
- A SMC bridges this gap for a client by providing the necessary care outside PT, Chiro, and ATC services.
- TSM takes a person experiencing chronic pain and, tightness through a proven process that focuses on the root cause of a problem and offers a successful, long-term solution that bypasses reactive care and preventable surgeries.
- TSM is a Well-Care Model, that focusing on education, rebuilding the musculoskeletal system and providing natural healing through hands-on services, regenerative care and more.
- TSM utilizes a 5 Phase Care System. The result of this system is a better experience for clients starting their care where they are and coaching them to where they want to be.